eDDA Recurring Deposit
1. What is eDDA Recurring Deposit?
eDDA（Electronic Direct Debit Authorization) Recurring Deposit is a tool provided by Tiger for scheduling deposits at specific intervals. After linking your Tiger Brokers account with your supported bank account, you can set up an eDDA recurring deposit plan, which will be executed regularly by Tiger.
2. How to set up a Recurring eDDA Deposit?
2.1 Go to the 【Deposit】page and select【eDDA Fast Deposit】. If you need to set up a recurring deposit, select the drop-down box under 【Recurring Deposit Frequency】and choose the frequency for the recurring deposit.
: Before setting up eDDA Recurring Deposit, please make sure that you have completed the set up of eDDA (this step is required only for the first eDDA deposit). If not, please enable eDDA first by referring to
eDDA Authorization Guideline.
2.2 After setting the schedule, please enter your Tiger account login password and submit it for verification to complete the eDDA Recurring Deposit setup.
3. How to edit/stop eDDA Recurring Deposit?
3.1 If you need to stop eDDA Recurring Deposit, please follow the following instructions:
Select 【Deposit】-【eDDA Fast Deposit】-【Deposit Request】-【Recurring Deposit Schedule】, then enter the Recurring Deposit History setting page.
3.2 Select history eDDA setting, and two icons will be displayed in the upper right corner of the page: the left one is for "modify" and the right one is for "stop". After clicking the 【Stop】 icon, there will be a confirmation prompt. After you click 【Confirm】, the eDDA Recurring Deposit will be successfully stopped.
4. Time of receipt, Transaction limit and Supported currency
4.1 The system will execute the scheduled deposit for you at 8:00 a.m. on the due day according to the period you set, and the deposit will be received within 5 minutes.
4.2 The minimum amount for one single eDDA recurring deposit is 10 HKD.
4.3 eDDA only supports deposit in Hong Kong dollar.
5. eDDA Recurring Deposit Transaction Fees
Tiger and Tiger's beneficiary bank do not charge any fees.
1. Tiger Brokers does not accept deposits from joint accounts and accounts with a different name from that registered on the clients’ Tiger account.
2. The bank may reject your funding instructions due to insufficient account balance and other reasons, which may result in a failed deposit. Should the bank accept your deposit when you have insufficient funds in your account, your account may incur fees.
3. Tiger Brokers only accepts deposit instructions submitted through the Tiger official website/APP. Tiger will submit your instructions to the bank, and the bank will complete the deposit for you.
4. The screenshots of the bank page in the above guidelines are shared by Tiger Brokers’ clients and are for reference only. If there is any discrepancy in the screenshot page, please refer to the actual website or contact Tiger's customer service. Tiger shall not be liable for any loss caused by this instruction.