eDDA Fast Deposit Guideline
eDDA (Electronic Direct Authentication) is a value-added service of the Faster Payment System (FPS) that allows you to authorize Tiger Brokers (Hereinafter called 'Tiger') to transfer funds from your bank account to your Tiger account.
After authorizing your bank account via eDDA, you can initiate the deposit directly from Tiger Trade app. Tiger also offers recurring deposit.
Tiger now supports the following banks for eDDA Fast Deposit:
HSBC, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia), Hang Seng Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Bank of China (Hong Kong), Nanyang Commercial Bank, Fusion Bank, CITIC Bank, CMB Wing Lung Bank, and ZA Bank.
eDDA Fast Deposit can be completed in two steps:
2. Submit eDDA fast deposit instruction at Tiger.
2. Submit A Deposit Instruction
2.1 Log into your Tiger account, tap "Portfolio"-"Deposit"-“eDDA Fast Deposit”.
2.2 If you have authorized your bank account, you will be at the "eDDA fast deposit" page. If not, please see eDDA Authorization Guideline.
2.3 Choose your eDDA bank account and enter the deposit amount and the recurring deposit frequency if needed.
2.4. Tap "Submit" and fill in the login password to submit the deposit instruction.
2.5 The deposit instruction is submitted successfully, and the deposit result will be sent to your registered mailbox and Tiger Trade APP. Please check it.
(1): Only HKD is supported for eDDA Fast Deposit and the minimum deposit amount is 10 HKD.
(2): Tiger and Tiger's beneficiary bank do not charge any fees for eDDA Authorization and Fast Deposit.
1. Tiger Brokers does not accept deposits from joint accounts and accounts with a different name from that registered on the clients’ Tiger account.
2. The bank may reject your deposit instructions due to insufficient account balance and other reasons, which may result in a failed deposit.
3. Tiger Brokers only accepts deposit instructions submitted through the Tiger official website/APP. Tiger will submit your instructions to the bank, and the bank will complete the deposit for you.