- The commission-free limit card issued by Tiger can be used to waive the commission on Tiger trades. The commission-free limit card has a certain limit, within which the client can use the commission-free trade until the limit is used up or the validity period of the commission-free limit card expires.
- The commission-free limit card will take effect immediately after activation. You need to use commission-free limit card within the validity period. If you have two or more commission-free limit cards of the same category, the validity period will be automatically extended.
- The commission-free limit card is pre-deducted and rebated afterwards. You need to place an order within the validity period of the commission-free limit card and the order should be filled before the commission-free trade can be successfully used. The commission-free limit card can be chosen when an order is placed in the Tiger Trade App version 7.2.0 and above (commission-free limit card in the older versions will be automatically used based on the system sorting). If your order has matching commission-free trade, the system will automatically select the best commission-free trade for you when placing the order. If you want to cancel or change the commission-free trade, you can cancel or change it manually when placing the order.
(Notes: Orders bound with the commission-free trade need to be fully filled before the commission-free trade can be successfully used. If the order is fully filled after the commission-free trade expires, the commission-free trade will not be used successfully.)
After the order is filled, the order bound with the commission-free trade will be marked as "Waiving", and the limit for commission-free card will be deducted. The waived commission will be refunded to the client's Tiger account in the form of cash within 1 minute of the order being filled for the Prime Account and by the first week of the next month for the Global Account. The "Waiving" will then be updated to "Waived" for that order. Clients may check the commission refund details through the coupon details in Reward Center or via [Tiger Trade App > Trade > Orders] or [Tiger Trade App > Trade > More > Fund Details].
Commission-free limit card needs to be used within the validity period, and any unused limit after the expiry date of the commission-free limit card will be automatically cancelled. After commission-free limit card is bound to an order, part of the limit for commission-free card will be frozen. If the order is fully filled, this part of limit will be deducted accordingly; if the order is not fully filled or cancelled, this part of limit will be refunded accordingly.
- The commission-free trade is not available for exercised option orders.
- The commission-free trade is not available for flash trades.
- If the order has not been filled, the system will initially calculate the estimated commission to occupy the commission-free limit, and then calculate the actual consumption of the commission-free limit card based on the actual commission after the order is filled.